Yacht charter Ibiza offers a unique lifestyle
Discover the amazing island of Ibiza for your next holidays. The experience of a lifetime aboard one of our charter yachts.
Why charter a yacht in Ibiza?
Life can’t be all work and no play. That is why yacht charter Ibiza is so popular for both weekly charters and work outings as summer incentives for staff after a fruitful year. Luxury yacht charter Ibiza offers a unique lifestyle offering both relaxing days and entertaining evenings. Charter a yacht are becoming increasingly popular with people wishing to maximize the boating experience.
The water temperature ranges from 18ºC in May to approximately 26ºC in August making the island ideal for the wide range of water sports available here. These include wake boarding, water skiing, jet skiing, windsurfing, parasailing or kayaking for the more adventurous. For those of you looking for relaxation, cruising or sailing around the island while taking a break for a swim, a dive or maybe to do some fishing has proven to be extremely refreshing and is the ideal holiday for those of you caught up in the monotony of life in the city. It is one of the most rejuvenating experiences to be had.
Luxury yachts for charter in Ibiza
We put together the list of the top Luxury motor yachts for charter in Ibiza making sure that all of them will guarantee a wonderful vacation.
CRN 130´ “Bunker”
Impressive super yacht built by the popular shipyard CRN in 2005 and last refitted in 2017. Timeless styling to create an elegant and comfortable atmospher. Spacious areas for relaxing and sunbathing, as well as an outdoor jacuzzi. A yacht that combines perfectly, luxury and performance.
- ACCOMMODATION. She accommodates up to 12 guests overnight in her 5 fully equipped cabins, including a master suite cabin, 2 VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins with extra beds.
- SAILING AREA. She´s available for charter in Ibiza and throughout the Balearic islands (Mallorca – Ibiza – Menorca)
- CREW. A highly qualified crew of 8 members will guarantee a 5 stars service on board.
- AMENITIES. Jacuzzi, WI-FI connection, stabilizers, exterior bar, air conditioning.
* For more info about this yacht click here >> Ibiza yacht rental.
TECNOMAR 120´ “Blue Jay”
This magnificent open motor yacht boasts a sleek and sporty exterior. She was custom built in 2009 and last refitted during 2018. Her elegant and confortable interior is been design by the shipyard and the exterior by “Luca Dini” Design & Architecture.
- ACCOMMODATION. She can accommodate up to 12 guests overnight in her 5 fully equipped double cabins, including a master suite cabin, 2 VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins with extra pullman beds.
- SAILING AREA. She´s based in Ibiza but available throughout the Balearic Islands on request.
- CREW. On board will have the best service that will provide an excellent crew consisting of 5 members.
- AMENITIES. WI-FI connection, exterior bar, air conditioning, barbacue.
* For more info about this yacht click here >> Motor yacht charter Ibiza.
PERSHING 9X “Baloo III”
The Pershing 9X is a revolutionary Sport open motor Yacht from the X Generation that combines elegance and technology to maximize on-board pleasure. She boasts stunning living areas and large sun decks with “al fresco” dining areas.
- ACCOMMODATION. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 fully equipped double cabins all with en suite facilities, including a master suite cabin, 1 VIP cabin and 2 twin cabins.
- SAILING AREA. She´s available for charter from her home port in Ibiza and throughout the Balearic islands on request.
- CREW. On board will have the best service that will provide an excellent crew consisting of 4 members.
- AMENITIES. Stabilizers, WI-FI connection, exterior bar, air conditioning.
* For more info about this yacht click here >> Private boat hire Ibiza.
Ibiza an island to enjoy
Ibiza’s 200 kms of spectacular coastline with warm, clear water attract both amateur and professional divers all year round. Popular diving locations include caves and wrecks, the most recent being the cargo ferry Don Pedro that sunk close to Ibiza’s port. You can find many fully qualified diving schools around the islands offering every level of diving to suit your needs.
The Ibizencan coast offers stunning backdrops to crystal clear water and secluded coves only accessible by sea. Private boat hire Ibiza are the perfect option giving you the opportunity to enjoy the boat day and night. Also offering the possibility of going ashore to enjoy an exquisite meal or a taste of the spectacular and legendary night life the island has to offer. Popular attractions on the island include the hippy market of “Las Dalias” or the “Las Salinas” salt flats that have been in use for over 2000 years. The summer heat evaporates leaving a sparkling layer of pure salt on the bottom of the lakes; a beautiful setting for a sunset photo.
The town of Ibiza is also a must see with its own romantic Medieval castle “Dalt Vila”. Typical Spanish stalls are put up in evening selling clothes, jewelry, shoes and various other knick-knacks. A drive through the sleepy towns with their charming white-washed villas while stopping to enjoy typical tapas in one of the local restaurants also makes for a great outing. Another great sightseeing opportunity is the dramatic “Es Vedrá” rock, a small island some 2km off Ibiza’s Western coastline and an important nature reserve known for its high concentration of minerals.
Formentera the little sister of ibiza
One of the highlights of Ibiza is it’s proximity to Formentera. The Pearl of the Mediterranean is approximately half an hour by boat and is pure relaxation. Here you can anchor in one of the calm bays and swim in the protected waters. Relax on one of the white sandy beaches or enjoy a delightful dinner on your boat while watching the sun go down. The island offers over 20km of white sandy beaches with turquoise waters. From lonely coves to Caribbean style beaches but all boasting peace and tranquility. One of the islands main attractions is the lighthouse “Cap de Barbaria” where a large part of the popular Spanish film “Lucia y el Sexo” was filmed. The rental of bicycles, motor bikes or quad bikes is very popular on the island as this allows you to really get to know the island.
Ibiza boat charter is ideal for those of you looking to get away from the hassle of everyday life while being able to enjoy both relaxation and nightlife. View all our yachts in Ibiza>>